- Chief of Quality Assurance Medical Physics Services
- BS, Engineering: Jilin University, Changchun, Jilin, China (2000)
- MS, Applied Science: College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA (2002)
- PhD, Applied Science: College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA (2005)
- Medical Physics Residency: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO (2013)
- Certified by the American Board of Radiology in Therapeutic Radiological Physics (2015)
Baozhou Sun, PhD, is an assistant professor of radiation oncology. He earned a doctorate in applied science from the College of William and Mary in 2005. Dr. Sun joined the faculty in 2014 after completing his CAMPEP accredited residency at Washington University School of Medicine. He is certified in Therapeutic Radiological Physics by the American Board of Radiology. His research interests include proton therapy, quality assurance, intensity modulated radiation therapy and medical informatics.
(Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this faculty member and may include publications related to others with a similar name.)