- BS, Nuclear Physics: Tsinghua University, Beijing, China (1985)
- MS, Analytical Chemistry: Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences, Beijing, China (1988)
- MS, Medical Physics: University of Missouri, Columbia, MO (1992)
- MS, Computer Science: University of Missouri, Columbia, MO (1998)
- PhD, Nuclear Engineering: University of Missouri, Columbia, MO (2000)
- Certified by the American Board of Radiology in Therapeutic Medical Physics (2006)
Bruce Gu, PhD, is an assistant professor of radiation oncology. He joined the faculty in 2014. Prior to that time, he was a radiation oncology physicist at Siteman Cancer Center/Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital since 2006. He earned a PhD in Nuclear Engineering in 2000 from the University of Missouri-Columbia and completed a residency in medical physics, CAMPEP accredited, at Washington University School of Medicine in 2004. He is certified in Therapeutic Radiological Physics by the American Board of Radiology. His research interests are in the areas of treatment planning automation, image-guided radiation therapy quality assurance and adaptive radiation therapy.
(Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this faculty member and may include publications related to others with a similar name.)