- Phone: 314-362-2639
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BS, Physics: Truman State University (Kirksville, MO) (2013)
- MS, Medical Physics: Virginia Commonwealth University (Richmond, VA) (2015)
- Clinical Medical Physics Residency: Henry Ford Health System (Detroit, MI) (2018)
- AAPM Young Investigator Symposium Finalist: American Association of Physicists in Medicine (2015)
Eric Laugeman joined the Department of Radiation Oncology in 2018 after completing his residency in Clinical Medical Physics at Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, MI. He received a bachelor’s degree in physics from Truman State University, followed by a master’s degree in Medical Physics from Virginia Commonwealth University. His clinical interests include SBRT, brachytherapy, automation, and adaptive radiotherapy.
(Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this faculty member and may include publications related to others with a similar name.)