John Chapman, PhD, AMP
- Phone: 573-458-7505
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BS, Electrical Engineering: Louisiana State University & A&M College, Baton Rouge, LA (2008)
- MS, Medical and Health Physics: Louisiana State University & A&M College, Baton Rouge, LA (2012)
- PhD, Physics (Medical Physics): Louisiana State University & A&M College, Baton Rouge, LA (2018)
- Residency, Therapy Medical Physics: Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO (2020)
John Chapman joined the Department of Radiation Oncology in 2020 after completing his Residency in Therapy Medical Physics here at Washington University School of Medicine. In his current role, he serves as Chief Physicist at Delbert Day Cancer Institute, a Washington University satellite facility, in Rolla, Missouri. He received a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, as well as an MS and PhD in Medical and Health Physics from Louisiana State University and A&M College in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Dr. Chapman’s research interests include novel dose calculation algorithm design for charged particle therapy and mathematical and computational modeling.