Jon Hansen, PhD
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BS, Nuclear Engineering: University of Illinois
- MS, Nuclear Engineering: Texas A&M University
- PhD, Medical Physics: University of Wisconsin-Madison, WI
- Therapeutic Medical Physics Residency: University of Wisconsin-Madison, WI (2020)
Jon Hansen joined the Department of Radiation Oncology in 2020 after completing his residency in Therapeutic Medical Physics at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He received a B.S. in Nuclear Engineering from the University of Illinois, an M.S. in Nuclear Engineering from Texas A&M University, and a Ph.D. in Medical Physics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. His research interests include patient motion management and clinical workflows.