Nichole M. Maughan, PhD, MS
Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology
- Phone: 314-749-8759
- Email: email@example.com
- BS, Physics: Brigham Young University, Provo, UT (2011)
- MS, Physics: Brigham Young University, Provo, UT (2013)
- MS, Biomedical Engineering: Washington University in St Louis (2016).
- PhD, Biomedical Engineering: Washington University in St. Louis (2017)
- Postdoctoral Research, Radiation Oncology: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO (2017)
- Residency: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO (2019)
Nichole M. Maughan, PhD, MS, joined the physics faculty in 2020 after completing her Medical Physics residency at Washington University School of Medicine. She completed her undergraduate and master’s degrees in Physics at Brigham Young University where she studied structural defects in aluminum phosphate materials using x-ray crystallography. She then came to Washington University in St. Louis to complete her master’s and doctoral degrees in Biomedical Engineering. Her doctoral research was focused on post-procedural PET/MR imaging and dosimetry of yttrium-90 microspheres following hepatic radioembolization. During residency, her research and clinical interests expanded to include radiopharmaceutical therapies. Her current research interests include imaging and dosimetry of radiopharmaceutical therapy.
(Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this faculty member and may include publications related to others with a similar name.)