Russell Holden, MD, MS
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BS, Physics: Denison University, Granville, OH (2011)
- MD, Tulane School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA (2018)
- MS, Medical Physics: Duke University, Durham, NC (2021)
- Residency, Medical Physics: University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC (2023)
Russell Holden is a clinical physicist in radiation oncology. He joined the department in 2023 after completing his residency at UNC-Chapel Hill. His clinical focus is external beam treatment planning, brachytherapy, and quality improvements in workflow.