William Straube, MS
Research Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology
- Phone: 314-362-9762
- Email: email@example.com
- BS, Nuclear Engineering: University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign, Champaign, IL (1983)
- MS, Electrical Engineering: Washington University, St. Louis, MO (1992)
- STM Head finance committee: Society for Thermal Medicine (2008-2010)
- STM Treasurer: Society for Thermal Medicine (2006-2008)
- NAHS, physics engineering counsel: North American Hyperthermia Society (2000-2002)
William Straube, MS, is an associate professor in radiation oncology. He joined the faculty in 1992 after earning a master’s degree in electrical engineering from Washington University School of Engineering & Applied Science. He is Administrator/Data QA Manager of Radiation Oncology Clinical Services Advanced Technology QA Center (ATC) and chief of the hyperthermia physics service.
(Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this faculty member and may include publications related to others with a similar name.