The approximate tuition and fees for the program for 2017-18 is $32,292.00 (or $1794.00 per credit). The program provides reduced fees for applicants who are current employees and post doctoral researchers at Washington University.
- ACGME Clinical Residency Program
- Medical Physics Residency (CAMPEP-Accredited)
- Master of Science in Medical Physics
- Post PhD Graduate Certificate in Medical Physics (CAMPEP-Accredited)
- Graduate Education & Training in Cancer Biology and Medical Physics
- Clinical Clerkship for Medical Students
- Purdy Summer Research Fellowship Program